Publicação em destaque

#SEGUÍAMOS

[Eu] Pensava que nós seguíamos caminhos já feitos, mas parece que não os há. O nosso ir faz o caminho. C. S. Lewis ~☼ ¯`☆.ღ¸.•°...

23 dezembro, 2016

#northenstar

...e porque ele foi sempre, é e será, uma estrela, que me acompanhou e acompanha no meu caminho...

...just because... merry xmas mr lawrence <3


The wounds on your hands never seem to heal
I thought all I needed was to believe 
Here am I, a lifetime away from you
The blood of Christ, or the beat of my heart
My love wears forbidden colours
My life believes 
Senseless years thunder by
Millions are willing to give their lives for you
Does nothing live on? 
Learning to cope with feelings aroused in me
My hands in the soil, buried inside of myself
My love wears forbidden colours
My life believes in you once again 
I`ll go walking in circles
While doubting the very ground beneath me
Trying to show unquestioning faith in everything
Here am I, a lifetime away from you
The blood of Christ, or a change of heart 
My love wears forbidden colours
My life believes
My love wears forbidden colours
My life believes in you once again

David Sylvian & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Forbidden Colours

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário