Publicação em destaque

#SEGUÍAMOS

[Eu] Pensava que nós seguíamos caminhos já feitos, mas parece que não os há. O nosso ir faz o caminho. C. S. Lewis ~☼ ¯`☆.ღ¸.•°...

20 novembro, 2016

#rain

"I know I must have messed up in my past life ( sigh), ... I feel the cold winds drown passed my neck when you look through me, tickling my chin and bottom lip, causing audible ears, entrenched ... like I'm some kind of spiritual entity, no good, no bad, passing through this revolving existence with no humanly or bodily structure to hug the memory, or evidence of what we became, That's how I know I've... He must have messed up,,,,but I must take responsibility ...because if i can see you, & without every really meeting you this time around, know exactly who you are, but at the same time you haven't the slightest déjà vu... I know I messed up..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário